Key Wind Chimes
- at least 5 old keys
- a piece of drift wood or stick
- string or fishing line
- optional: acrylic paint
- Optional: Paint your keys and stick. Choose a few coordinating colors and have your child paint the keys and stick. Our keys took two coats, let the first side dry before flipping and painting the other side.
- Tie a piece of string to either end of the stick so that you have a way to hang it.
- Tie a piece of string to each key.
- Tie the keys to the stick making sure that they are close enough to each other that they will chime when the wind blows them.
- Gift, hang, enjoy!